Sue Johnson is very involved in her hometown of Bozeman, the surrounding communities, and her business. Having grown up in the Gallatin Valley, she loves and respects the quality of this area. This is a place of giving and commitment. People here contribute to the various causes, activities, and life styles that make Bozeman unique. This isn’t just a place where you go to work, go home and shut your door, it’s a vibrant and involved community where people gladly live and give.
Sue is a full-time professional Real Estate Broker. Her many years of involvement, both in real estate, and in this special place she calls home; allows her to help find that “just right” place for you.
Sue’s Professional Accomplishments
- Awarded the Realtor Emeritus designation by the National Association of REALTORS®
- 2008-2009 Realtor of the Year for the Gallatin Association of REALTORS®
- 1999-2000 Realtor of the Year for the Gallatin Association of REALTORS®
- Partner/Owner of Bozeman Brokers Real Estate
- Real Estate Broker Licensed since 1974
- Past Sales Person of the Year for the Gallatin Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate Realtor Institute Degree (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Broker (ABR)
- Sellers Representative Specialist Designation (SRES)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Representative (SFR)
- Past President of the Gallatin Association of REALTORS®
- Past Member of the Gallatin Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- Four time past member of the Montana Association REALTORS® Board of Directors
Sue’s Community Involvement
- Recipient of the 2006 Guy Sperry Award for outstanding community involvement – annually presented to the one individual who goes above and beyond serving the Bozeman and Gallatin Valley community and private enterprise
- Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce 2014 Green Coat Ambassador of the Year
- Past Member of the Board of Directors for the Bozeman Deaconess Hospital Foundation
- Member of the Deaconess Philanthropic Council
- Past President of the Athletic Scholarship Association of Montana State University
- Past Member of the Statewide Advisory Board to the Montana State University President.
- Member and past President of the Bozeman Lions Club and recipient of the Melvin Jones Award
- Past member of the Board of Directors of the Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Past President of the Green Coat Ambassadors for Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Community Excellence Service Award given in conjunction with Montana State University and the Chamber of Commerce
Sue is very committed to her husband and family, her profession and community. She strives to be on top of the latest education and information available to best assist her Buyers and Sellers. Sue Johnson prides herself that the real estate profession has been her life long career commitment. She loves that she has been able to do it right here in the beautiful Gallatin Valley! Contact Sue to get started on your next real estate venture!
Sue Johnson's Listings
All of Sue's listings are being displayed.